Milk not only keeps you healthy but also makes you look beautiful by using it on skin by following some simple beauty tips:
Above image shows a woman taking bath in milk.
So try these tips for making your skin look beautiful.
- Add half glass of unboiled milk and a spoonful of honey to your bucket of water before taking bath. This water maintains the moisture of your skin and prevents the drying of the skin. It also makes you look fresh.
- Add some turmeric and a spoon of fresh rose paste (make a paste with fresh rose petals) to some fresh milk. Apply this paste on your face as a thin layer. This paste makes your face free from pimples and pimple marks and brings glow to your skin.
- Add 2 spoons of green gram flour (pesara pindi) and a spoon of lemon juice to quarter cup of milk . Apply this paste on your body. Wash your body after 15 minutes by rubbing and massaging and take a bath. This removes the dead cells on your skin and makes your skin smooth and glowing.
- If you use milk while removing make up, it prevents the harmful effects of chemicals on the skin which are used in make-up. You can also wash your face using milk when you return from your work and massage your skin with milk. Massaging with milk clears the pores of the skin and relieves your skin from dirt and pollutants. Milk acts as a natural cleanser.
- Milk not only helps in making you look good but also very useful for healthy hair. If you add milk to white part of the egg and honey. Mix the above ingredients well and apply this mixture on your hair. Wash your hair with lukewarm water after some time. If you do this regularly, it supplies nutrients to your hair and keeps it healthy.